MONDAY! I want to apologize for posting later than normal. Here's a little fun fact about my personal life, I'm an employee at BCBG Maxazria and today was my day off, hence why it took me so long to post. My day consisted of running around the city of Montreal until I made it home to chill by my pool and post an outfit for you guys. The best part of my day was that I got to take in some Vitamin D while running my errands. 

Here are some shots of a more formal look. This skirt reminds me of a pattern you would find on some awesome Moroccan scarf or shawl, it's a colourful, comfortable and absolutely stunning skirt from BCBG Maxazria. As time goes by, you might start to notice I love to wear the colour emerald, I think it's such a rich and powerful colour that goes very well with my skin tone ;). 
I hope everyone had a great Monday.

For more daily updates, check out my Instagram account and Facebook page.

Enjoy and have a great week!
xox 











Photographed by Maciek Wilkos

Silk Tank Vince
Skirt BCBG Maxazria
Purse Chanel 
Bracelets Hermes/ YSL charm bracelet
Stone Ring Hoss
Lips Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet
Double Gold Band Ring Jules Smith


Thank you so much for reading and following!
PS. Thank you for all the beautiful comments I read them every time and it really means a lot!

Moroccan Mondays

Monday, August 12, 2013

6 comments:

  1. Your shoes and clutch! Amazing photos.

    www.izzehfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING

    Je t'aime :)

    - Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your blog, awesome photos!
    Check out our latest post
    www.shopexhale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredible photos! love the bag! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing sandals and skirt! you look beautiful and so chic <3

    Love from France! <3

    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete