WEDNESDAY. School started yesterday, unlike some people I'm not the most anxious student considering I rather travel, work on the blog and my music. Nonetheless, it is best to stay in school. I'm currently studying different business core classes, although I am thinking of switching into music so I can focus more on what I love. For everyone who is in school, I wish you a great semester, year and luck to achieve your academic goals.

Here's one last summer look, before I bring my fall wardrobe to life on the blog. I wore this awesome Zara dress at the Barton G restaurant in Miami. This post makes me feel nostalgic about the ocean breeze and palm trees, hence the dress. I suggest to embrace whatever is left of good weather and spend as much time outdoors before the cold front presents itself.

Have a great rest of week!
Enjoy!
Thank you so much for viewing the blog!
xoxo













Photographer Maciek Wilkos

Dress Zara
Purse Proenza Shouler
Bracelets David Yurman/ Lisa Freede
Shoes Christian Louboutin




Cobalt And Palm Trees

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

10 comments:

  1. obsessed with that Palm Tree dress, yes please!

    lacee swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress - and the shoes - and the bag :-)
    beautiful outfit!

    xoxo
    Julia

    enframed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! The print on your dress is simply divine :D Good luck for school this semester! x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice colorful outfit <3 I love your bag!
    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photography!

    http://wear-it-to-work.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete