IT'S THE WEEKEND!

I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend, I know I am; seeing as I'm in the Caribbean, precisely in Nassau, Bahamas. I am here celebrating my brothers 18th birthday with family and friends. 

Most of you who follow my Instagram might of noticed that I went to New York Fashion Week. I only went for two days to see a few shows such as Nanette Lepore and Rachel Zoe. The morning of my first day I woke up with a terrible cold and fever probably from the lack of sleep I've been getting and drastic change in weather. I put myself together and tried to enjoy the best of it with my friend Sabrina who owns an online clothing luxury store, which you can check out here: www.sabrinascloset.ca

Despite the fact that I wasn't feeling well, I managed to snap some shots on the rooftop terrace of our hotel The Hudson with my first outfit worn at Fashion Week. Here are the rooftop pictures!

Have a great rest of weekend!
xox















Photographed by Sabrina Grassi

Top Isabel Marant
Skirt Philip Lim
Bag Chanel 
Necklaces Jennifer Zeuner/ Gorjana
Bracelets Hermes/ David Yurman
Knot Ring Mara Carrizo Scalise
Sunnies Celine
Heels Saint Laurent


MBFW

Friday, September 13, 2013

6 comments:

  1. obsessed with this top and skirt combo. You look insanely chic! Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lovely blog <3 this outfit is so cool!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are stunning stunning stunning! I love these photos of you and the fact that you are standing on that ceramic stool! Great skirt too!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look. the skirt is gorgeous, blouse amazing and shoes killer!!!

    come say hello-
    www.stylemailbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog! I adore it! :) I’m definitely going to be reading frequently! Also, I just started a blog and it’d be amazing if you could check it out and give me suggestions? Thanks hun

    xx Jenna
    http://loveandotherbliss.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete