MONDAY. Hey everyone,

it's a new week, which means fresh material and great news. To start, I want to apologize for going completely MIA on the blog last week, sadly I was battling a vicious flu but am feeling much better now, thank god! Other amazing news, I quit my job, finally!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the girls I was working with but it was taking too much time away from what I love most, my music and blog. I feel like its the beginning of a new era :) can't wait to see my capabilities now that I will be able to focus mainly on what I love. 

On another note, if you guys don't already know, the collaboration of Isabel Marant for H&M is launching on Thursday, November, 14, 2013. Be sure to make your way very early to the H&M st-catherine store on thursday to be able to get the best picks. Luckily, I have been invited to get a peek and purchase of the collection before it hits the floors, can't wait to show off some of her incredible pieces on the blog! 

I think that's pretty much all for now, oh and I revitalized my hair colour on thursday and have never before been so obsessed over a hair colour. If you are wondering where I got my skirt and top, the entire outfit was purchased at Zara. If you aren't a Zara fan, it is time for you to open your eyes a little wider next time you step foot into their store. They're the gods of mastering gorgeous pieces, at affordable prices, I hope to get you as addicted as I am.

I hope everyone has a beautiful week!
Thank you for visiting and reading, it truly means the world to me!
xx











Photographed by Maciek Wilkos

Top Zara
Skirt Zara
Bracelets David Yurman/ Lisa Freede
Knee High Boots Chanel (also obsessed with These and These)
Purse Chanel



Plaid Is The New Fad

Monday, November 11, 2013

9 comments:

  1. Very nice photos and you look adorable :)

    What about following each other, let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://xoprimaxo.blogspot.com/

    <3 ur shoes! u look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! The Chanel boots are perfect! Lucky you ;) x

    rougeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also can't wait for IM in H&M :)
    Your hair is very nice and I love this skirt!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Amazing post!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loove your skirt and bag of course, its perfect! Great styling and blog dear xx


    Fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty and love your sgoes

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete