MONDAY


Hey everyone, the title of this post basically entails that the weather is being a major tease and   all I want is some good Spring weather. Remember my post mentioning I had done a shoot for an up and coming magazine in Montreal where I put together 4 looks. Here's a second look from the shoot.
It's a sportier look, but much more appropriate for the weather. 

I wish you all a beautiful week!
Thanks to everyone who follows along this awesome journey.

x








Photographed Sarah Emily

Coat Moncler
Jeans Genetic Denim (similar ones HERE)
Sweater 360 Sweater (the exact one I'm wearing is sold out but you can find similar ones HERE)
Beanie Aritzia
Sneakers Miu Miu (love them in THIS colour)

Springtime Sadness

Monday, March 24, 2014

8 comments:

  1. Your sneakers are to die for! I hate when the weather is a tease no fun!

    
Emma| With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love your bag

    www.atlantastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful photos! I love your sneakers
    xx

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, lovely blog! You have a new follower in me. Please check out our new blog if you have time!

    http://pearlandpeachdoha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour scheme of this shoot is so dreamy, you look amazing!!

    Much love, ANNIEPOP.com

    ReplyDelete