SATURDAY

Hey guys, hope you're all having a great weekend. Just wanted to share some pictures from my 2 days spent in Toronto. 

On Wednesday, once landed and settled into my hotel, I went straight to the Mackage fashion show, which was absolutely beautiful. They're Fall 2014 collection is really exceptional. 

It was a beautiful experience and I can't wait to eventually return, they're shopping isn't even comparable to the shopping here in Montreal. The room at the Hudson Bay has the best designer selection, I would even go as far to say in all of Canada.

On another note, I would be so grateful if you guys could go vote for my brothers remix on www.beatport.com. Here are the steps to follow:

1- Create a Beatport account HERE
2- Confirm your Beatport account with the e-mail confirmation that you will receive
3- Finally, click HERE and VOTE!!!!! :)

Thank you to all in advance for helping him out.
Wishing you guys a great rest of weekend.
xx













Photographed by Tevin Crooks

Sweater A.L.C
Coat Club Monaco 
Pants Stella McCartney (Joie makes a more affordable, identical pair)
Shoes Valentino
Purse Celine

When In Toronto

Saturday, March 22, 2014

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I LOVE it! Obsessed with this entire look :)

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jacket

    www.atlantastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete