TUESDAY

Hey babes, if you didn't already know I was in Miami over the weekend for Ultra music festival. I had the privilege of staying at the beautiful Fontainebleau hotel in Miami beach. Unfortunately, the weather was gloomy on Saturday so I spent my day touring Miami. Sunday, went to Ultra, had an incredibly memorable experience and can't wait to relive it again next year. I'll be sharing some pics from the festival hopefully sometime soon. 

At my return, I find myself highly overwhelmed by the accumulated work I have yet to attend. I will be buried in my books this month due to upcoming finals. I want to wish everyone goodluck with their studies. If you haven't started reviewing, don't think you're alone, we're all in the same position.

Hope you all have a beautiful week!
xx








Photographed by Maciek Wilkos

Sweater TopShop (similar one HERE)
Blouse Zara
Trench Unif
Necklace Gorjana
Sunnies Celine
Heart Ring NastyGal
Leather Pants All Saints

Pop Of Pink

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

3 comments:

  1. love your pants!

    www.atlantastateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors!
    sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great look. love the outfit. the jacket is perfect

    ReplyDelete